Wednesday, May 16, 2012
first day of 8 day challenge
the day started off ok- had no problems other than making myself eat nasty turky- Im not a turkey eater. The shake is pretty yummy- I made it with skil milk and ice--- for lunch I just used water in the shaker and that wasnt so bad....now about 2:00 I was hungry as a mo fo- I grilled my 4 oz steak and that was my afternoon snack. I had my shake for dinner...the worst part about that? ....um yeah, I had a cheesecake in the freezer with a little strawberry on top- I had to take the strawberry off cause I wanted to put that in my shake- the strawberry had frozen whip cream and cheesecake on it and I wanted to lick it off soooooooooooooooooooooo bad. I was strong though and ran it under the water. ughhhh- Now I am just going to make myself go to bed so I dont think about eating doritos hahahahahaahah Day 2 tomorrow- bring it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment